- Structural steel fabrication for commercial and residential projects are in accordance with AWS Structural Welding Code or ASTM standards;
- Pipe Spools are manufactured in accordance with ANSI B-31.1 or B-31.3 Power Piping and Refinery Piping Standards;
- Storage tanks are to API-650 requirements; and
- Pressure Vessels are fabricated and repaired in accordance with ASME Sec. VIII Codes.
These capabilities make it possible for us to provide material and equipment for building construction, pulp and paper, chemical, petrochemical, geothermal, and many other industry applications.
We also have a Quality Assurance Program developed under the guidelines of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers for “R” Stamp repair work and “U” Stamp for Pressure Vessel fabrication. Our program is designed to provide our customers with continued quality and workmanship on a regular basis. We can tailor our program to your specific needs based on an initial consultation.
Our 8000-square-foot facility—with an additional 10,000-square-foot storage and handling area—houses our fabrication and welding capabilities, including:
- CNC Plasma Cutting table up to ¾ inch
- Saw Cutting 18 inches x 18 inches
- 120-ton iron worker punch, shear and break
- 50-ton ironworker with shearing and coping tooling
- Programmable draw bender for pipe, tube and steel shapes
- GMAW, FCAW, GTAW, SMAW, SAW welding capabilities in shop and field
- 500# weld positioner
- 75-foot 10-ton bridge crane
- 11,000# and 3500# forklifting capabilities
- Flatbed and field trucks for quick direct shipping and service work
- Drilling, milling, overlay and machining equipment
- Plasma and oxyacetylene, manual and semiautomatic cutting capabilities
- In-house Autocad and Solidworks software